• I will fix contact form7 issues in WordPress | shmilon-fiverr




    I can solve your contact form issues in WordPress.

    Let me know if you are facing any type of issues with contact form 7, for example below type of issues.

    1. Not receiving emails in you inbox
    2. If you are seeing any error while submitting form.
    3. Your emails are going in spam box
    4. Redirect to a specific page after submission of contact form
    5. Styling the contact form
    6. Integrate with MailChimp
    7. Integrate with InfusionSoft
    8. Integrate with any 3rd party service


    I can custom design your contact form 7 as per your need, just message me if you have anything related to Contact Form 7.

    Note: Please do not purchase a gig without prior discussion with me.

    Thanks

    https://www.fiverr.com/shmilon/fix-contact-form7-issues-in-wordpress
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment